Interior Decorator Charlotte NC
Decorating is like fashion the little black dress and that perfect white shirt that you can always count on.
1. Leather Club Chair - Ideal for conversation and reading. A leather chair gets more comfy and softer as it ages if leather is not for you choose your favorite fabric.
2. Decorative Throw - Throws are great for accenting and decorating a chair or sofa. Cashmere will always work any time of the year faint designs add visual interest to a room without overpowering it.
3. Sofa- A ample loft sofa is one that you can stretch out, sleep on and seats at least three. Wood construction should be of quality and offer durable sinuous springs. Down filled and combo foam are very comfortable and hold the sofa's shape as well.
4. Wool Area Rug - A rug anchors your space and can bring your room to life. Subtle patterns and neutral colors are a good choice. Properly caring for your rug will result in a long-lasting rug.
5. Set the table - Using stainless steel flatware. Smooth and dense is how you want it to feel in your hands. A combination of simple and classic design is one you will enjoy for many years and its ideal for casual or formal occasions.
6. Crystal Vase- Looks beautiful on its own, or filled with magnificent white flowers or seasonal colorful decorations like shells, pine cones or fruit. Look for a vase with clean lines it will never go out of style.
7. Round Pedestal Dining Table - Seats 6 to 8, 48" in diameter this is a relaxing way to entertain and dine with your guest and family. Your guest will feel right at home as they sit back and enjoy conversation without ever bumping a knee or a table leg.
8. Crystal and Fine Glassware - Wine and liqueur connoisseurs it taste the best when sipping from crystal or fine glassware. Shape and the size of the glass should always feel pleasing to the hand and complement a drinks bouquet.
9. 500 or More Thread-Count Cotton Bedding - A smart investment. Soft, polished white bed linens make you feel like you are sleeping on a bed of clouds. Expand your collection as your budget allows.
10. White Dishware - Allows food and its presentation to show. You can mix using various designs and shades of white. Make sure your dishes are chip-resistant, dishwasher and microwave safe.
Professional Company providing Interior Design, Interior Room Redesign, Real Estate Home Staging Services, Holiday and Event Decorating Services, in Charlotte NC, including South Charlotte, Weddington, Concord, Mt. Holly, Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Belmont, Lake Norman, Mooresville, Statesville, Hickory, Winston Salem North Carolina & South Carolina.