In Charlotte NC small space home decorating can make your homes small space feel comfortable and not cramped.
Try these home decorating small space tips.
● Open up the room by allowing in the most light possible
● Above doorways add shelves
● Adding additional light fixtures will remove dark shadows in the room
● Deep set windows are great for putting glass shelves across them
● A chest or an ottoman with storage inside is ideal to use as a coffee table
● Put low bookcases along a sofa back they will double as a sofa table
● In a small space - keep the same flooring everywhere for visual flow
● Remember keep window treatments simple
● Underneath windows run a low bookcase
● Expand your space to the outdoors by making a patio deck welcoming & comfortable
● Wicker Hampers can be used for end tables and storage for blankets
● Use fewer, larger pieces of furniture and accessories to minimize visual clutter
● Select upholstered sofas and chairs in plain – textured upholstery versus vibrant
● Benefit using corner bookcases in wasted space
● Work with monochromatic (Consisting of one color or hue)
● Remove obstructions the further you can see into and through a space,the larger
● Arrange furniture to avoid obstruct views of windows and door
● Keep accessories & art to a minimum
Professional Company providing Interior Design, Interior Room Redesign, Real Estate Home Staging Services, Holiday and Event Decorating Services, in Charlotte NC, including South Charlotte, Weddington, Concord, Mt. Holly, Huntersville, Cornelius, Davidson, Belmont, Lake Norman, Mooresville, Statesville, Hickory, Winston Salem North Carolina & South Carolina.